• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to adjust touch screen sensitivity on EVO

this adjusts the keyboard but dose not correct the screen, there is no way to actually calibrate the actual touch screen?

pretty shitty design on hts's part, also pretty much everything in this dammed phone is counterintuitive. I'll never buy another htc product.

most of the screen is accurate but the two sides of the screen are not, you have to touch off the boarder of the lcd to get it to resister as touching the sides

Upvote 0
For the keyboard:

menu -> settings -> language & keyboard -> touch input -> text input -> calibration tool

For the accelerometer:

menu -> settings -> display -> g-sensor calibration

I really have fat fingers and I was ready to give up on my HTC EVO V when I found your post. This was a great help. After using the calibration tool three times I think I have what I need.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones