• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to avoid call diversion charges

dipobrazil

Lurker
May 8, 2010
Hi everyone...i have been searching for a solution all day wondering if anyone can help.I use t-mobile uk who charge for call diversion and these charges are outside my monthly minutes.I need to divert my mobile inbound due to work,but the diversion charges are just too high.

So I am in search of an android apps that could possibly transfer the calls that come to the phone to a voip over ip that will now ring on my pc voip application (eg skype, yahoo etc) this should be done without using the the t-mobile forwarding feature as that will trigger the charges.

I have thought of may be a real working virtual version of android that will ring for real with my mobile number so i can pick the call via my pc headset and mic

I have thought about maybe a bluetooth dialer but i have not come across any yet ......can someone please help

thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones