• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Change Song Played by Android 13 Clock App Timer?

The Android 13 Clock App includes a Timer tab. When I upgraded my version of this App recently, the song being played changed. How do I change which song gets played on expiration of the timer? I do not see this option in the Timer Settings, which seems odd.
what phone do you have? there is no android 13 clock. it is whatever clock your phone carrier uses or you can download a clock from the play store. i think google has one.

on my samsung z fold 4, i use samsung's included clock app. so my path is launch the clock app>find the three dots at the top right corner>select settings>select sound>change the tune you would like to play when either the alarm goes off or the timer. your path might be differnt than mine. basically go into the clock settings and look to change the sound.

Upvote 0
Click the 3 dot menu in the timer tab and select settings, you can change the sound there.

edit - double check your alarm tone after changing the timer tone, it shouldn't change but...

Here is the alarm section of Settings. I don't see any place to select a sound.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230310-154625.png
    Screenshot_20230310-154625.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 0
what phone do you have? there is no android 13 clock. it is whatever clock your phone carrier uses or you can download a clock from the play store. i think google has one.

on my samsung z fold 4, i use samsung's included clock app. so my path is launch the clock app>find the three dots at the top right corner>select settings>select sound>change the tune you would like to play when either the alarm goes off or the timer. your path might be differnt than mine. basically go into the clock settings and look to change the sound.

I am using Google Pixel 6 with T-Mobile.

On your App, do you find "Select Sound" in the Alarms section of Settings? I included an image of my Alarms section in my reply to the other users's message here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones