• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to change the color of the lock screen clock

Anormal_guy

Lurker
Nov 13, 2023
Hey.i am new and i dont know where to post.i just want to know how to change my lock screen clocks color.i am using a Nokia 5 (ta 1024).its using upgrated android 9 with no extra ui thing.i did have somekind of lock screen customization.but when i reset my phone to the factory settings.my lock screen customization setting was gone or i cant find it.how can i find it.(am sorry for my bad english

Hey.i am new and i dont know where to post.i just want to know how to change my lock screen clocks color.i am using a Nokia 5 (ta 1024).its using upgrated android 9 with no extra ui thing.i did have somekind of lock screen customization.but when i reset my phone to the factory settings.my lock screen customization setting was gone or i cant find it.how can i find it.(am sorry for my bad english
welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't have your phone so i don't know about changing the color on the lockscreen clock. my samsung z fold 4 does not have this feature. you can try searching for it in your phone's settings. if nothing comes up, then you can try searching the the play store for a lockscreen clock app.

Upvote 0
Try doing a long press on your main screen. You may get options for wall paper and options for home screen and lock screen when you change wallpaper.

lockscreen.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones