How to - create custom icons for folders or add shortcuts into App Organizer Groups

Last Updated:

1. DrkDragon

DrkDragon Member This Topic's Starter

How to - create custom icons for folders or add shortcuts into App Organizer Groups

Pretty simple,
    I've been playing around with the App Organizer, and been putting things into folders. However, I am trying to do a few things.

Add shortcuts into the groups App Organizer creates, and/or create custom icons for Folders I put on the Home pages.

For example, I have 6 mail accounts (don't ask) and want to put them in a group called mail. Using AppOrganizer, I can only organizer the main mail icon into the group, I want to add the 5 other shortcuts I created for each account.

OR

I group them into a folder, but I want to change the folder icon to an envelope.

Also, anyone know any good apps that puts email notifications on the top taskbar?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. BSki

BSki Well-Known Member

Rather sure this cannot be done stock.

If you root there are apps to do this.

3. DrkDragon

Hah,

I should have mentioned, I am rooted. Fresh 1.1 w/ Gumbo Kernal. Sorry bout that.

4. BSki

BSki Well-Known Member

Should have mentioned. Rather sure you cannot do this with HTC Sence. You can with OpenHome @Home BetterHome etc.

5. Taterus Maximus

Taterus Maximus Well-Known Member

You can download Openhome icon packs to use with Apps Organizer. To apply an icon open Apps Organizer, go to Lables and long press on the folder you want to change the icon for, select 'Change Icon' and select Icon Packs.

6. DrkDragon

Thanks! i'll try that out! Appreciate the help all.