• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to - create custom icons for folders or add shortcuts into App Organizer Groups

DrkDragon

Feb 11, 2010
How to - create custom icons for folders or add shortcuts into App Organizer Groups

Pretty simple,
I've been playing around with the App Organizer, and been putting things into folders. However, I am trying to do a few things.

Add shortcuts into the groups App Organizer creates, and/or create custom icons for Folders I put on the Home pages.

For example, I have 6 mail accounts (don't ask) and want to put them in a group called mail. Using AppOrganizer, I can only organizer the main mail icon into the group, I want to add the 5 other shortcuts I created for each account.

OR

I group them into a folder, but I want to change the folder icon to an envelope.

Also, anyone know any good apps that puts email notifications on the top taskbar?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones