• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps How to create txt file in /root folder in android.

Hello everybody will anybody please provide me a code to create a txt file in /root foder in phone.
Actually I am trying this from last 4 days. when I run application in eclipse it shows file in windows explorer, but I can't open it to read that file. and when I transfer application to mobile then it runs but no where I found that txt file.

so, please anybody provide me a code so, using that I can create a txt file in /root folder.

Thanks

Hello everybody will anybody please provide me a code to create a txt file in /root foder in phone.
Actually I am trying this from last 4 days. when I run application in eclipse it shows file in windows explorer, but I can't open it to read that file. and when I transfer application to mobile then it runs but no where I found that txt file.

so, please anybody provide me a code so, using that I can create a txt file in /root folder.

Thanks
I don't known exactly what you wish to do. If you want copy a text file from computer to emulator. You can use DDMS. And if you want your application can create a text file in SDcard. You can use stream. You should post your request more clearly, so I can help you. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones