• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to deal with competitive/immature behavior?

When my sister had trouble opening the front door with the keys, he called her, "f***ing stupid."

See, that is something I wouldn't be able to handle. I'd probably ruin his chances at ever procreating again with a remark like that.

I've really got to know why your mom would stay with someone like this. I'm almost to the point where I don't really even blame this guy that much anymore it she is allowing this to happen. Is he financially supporting you all or something?

Upvote 0
When my sister had trouble opening the front door with the keys, he called her, "f***ing stupid."

I'm with ofthedamned on this one, if he said that to my sister i'd take the keys of my sister , say here you open the door then as you are passing the keys to him, drop them just before his hand. And then shout at him for being so stupid as to not being able to catch a set of keys.

Then tell him to pick them up, as he bends down . kick them away. then walk off somewhere with ya sis.

you really can't ignore comments like that, its times like that when you have to set them up to look stupid and then really hit them hard when they do. Ignoring them will just weind you up more and more and more untill one day you snap, turn green and rip his cajones off.

Reactions: PaulMcCartney
Upvote 0
I'm with ofthedamned on this one, if he said that to my sister i'd take the keys of my sister , say here you open the door then as you are passing the keys to him, drop them just before his hand. And then shout at him for being so stupid as to not being able to catch a set of keys.

Then tell him to pick them up, as he bends down . kick them away. then walk off somewhere with ya sis.

you really can't ignore comments like that, its times like that when you have to set them up to look stupid and then really hit them hard when they do. Ignoring them will just weind you up more and more and more untill one day you snap, turn green and rip his cajones off.

Gad damn... Now I really wish I could go back in time to do that! :p

Is he financially supporting you all or something?

Nope.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones