• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to delete Boingo WiFi

I had the same problem - very annoying...

I went to android market and downloaded/updated boingo since I was not able to stop it from running nor uninstall it. Once it installed it started crashing with notices asking me to force stop or report, but after choosing either option the same notification would come up asking to force stop/report over and over...

I turned off the phone and rebooted...everything was fine...I went to settings and was able to finally stop the services (button) and no more boingo...

to recap...I installed it from the market, updated it, powered down, powered up, stopped boingo running service.

*it's a system app so I didnt bother trying to uninstall...stoppage is good enough for me...hope this works for you...let me know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones