• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to install ClockworkMod Recovery and Root(solved)

I now report success in installing clockworkmod on the Assend X Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community - View Single Post - [OFFICIAL LOUNGE] CSL Mi410 aka Mia (OEM by FOXCONN)
Directions: To boot in download mode, Hold down vol up button and hold the power button until you see a text. Next move the old recovery.img from image folder and replace with the one from the zip file above into image folder. Next pull out battery to reboot.

Reboot in recovery mode by holding down vol up/down and power until it boots into recovery mode with orange text. This can take up to 45 seconds keep holding the buttons. Use vol up/dn to select use power button to activate.
Thanks for being brave enough to try this lol. So were you able to make a nandroid backup successfully?

Upvote 0
Thanks for being brave enough to try this lol. So were you able to make a nandroid backup successfully?

I did make a backup but dont know if it is a nandroid backup, I dont know how to create an img file from the backup on the sd card. In the clockwork folder there is a dated folder with 5 img files in it. The are with the names; Android.img, boot.img, cache.img, data.img, nandroid.md5 and system.img.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones