• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to password/pin protect notes, memos, documents

Ladyday

Lurker
Apr 25, 2013
Hi, I am new to this forum and I would greatly appreciate some assistance with my new HTC Inspire 4g. I noticed that there are a lot of hidden features, like finding the "Block Caller" feature. I found out through a forum that you tap "people", then "menu", then "more", then "Block Callers" (to view blocked callers), then "add caller" to add callers. The manual doesn't tell you all of that. Anyway, my question - is there any way to password protect and/or lock a note, memo or document that you create and save on this phone. On my last two phones, I was able to store passwords and other confidential information in my notes or memo folders and create a password/pin to lock the memo or note folders. Can this be done on this phone? Any input would be greatly appreciated.:dontknow:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones