• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to play spacetime studio games on armv6 qwerty phones And touch screens!

thelawfull

May 4, 2012
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT USING PHONEMYPC
LEAVES YOUR COMPUTER VULNERABLE I AM NOT HELD COUNTABLE
FOR WHAT HAPPENS RESULTS MAY DIFFER BETWEEN PHONE SPEED
WHETHER ON WIFI, TYPE OF PHONE AND PROCESSOR ETC

I just want to share this with people because I am a big spacetime studio fan and hate it that they now dont work on armv6 :p This isnt actually A way to play it on your phone, But emulate it from your pc

1: download chrome onto your computer
2: get spacetime studio games (Darklegends is my favorite) :)
3: buy phonemypc on your android phone
4:download phonemypc on your computer
5: play spacetime studio games on your qwerty or touch armv6 phone ive done it with a gravity smart :)

QWERTY USERS

The hotkeys for these games are w,a,s,d to move, spacebar to attack, 1,2,3,4,5 if possible :) and on dark legends q to feed and e for health enjoy :) Also Ive just found out in dark legends to go to a different campaign you have to go into mouse mode in the little menu on the bottum and double tap the campaigns and drag to change the campaign Also its good to have your menu hidden you can do this in phonemypc settings I use show only menu when you press menu :p, Also if your a touch only person you can play pocket legends or star legends "Because they allow you to auto attack and move just by tapping :)" Since playing arcane legends or star legends is ten times harder just touching or clicking, Especially since arcane legends doesnt support click moving -_-

TOUCH USERS

I have found a way to play this on touchscreen armv6 phones!! "However a little annoying to operate" Ive known about this buyable app on play store called game keyboard, It replaces your keyboard with a gamepad, Well my mind got thinking so I thought "Why not replace the phonemypc keyboard with a gamepad! :D" And it worked! what you do is buy game keyboard do step one, THEN PRESS CUSTOMIZE GAMEPAD and touch the buttons to the right to change them to spacebar 1 2 and 3, You can add more via the keyboard settings but its a little complicated for me. :p So when you use phone my pc go into settings and make your toolbar show on menu button press and click keyboard "Make sure your input is game keyboard before you try this" And your gamepad will show up and you can move and attack on the touch!!! :D The only problem is you cant click the screen unless you close it by pressing back thats the annoying part ;/ But atleast now people with armv6 touch phones can now join in on the fun :) Hopefully those armv6 haters over at spacetime dont kill browser playing cause of this, Highly unlikely lol ;)

Reactions: ocnbrze
(Update) If you really wanna play spacetime studios on your armv6 phone, A cool idea is to set the spacetime studio game you wanna play zoom to 25% you do this buy going into the google chrome menu next to the bookmarker star and set it to 25% while on the page and when you go to play on phonemypc its the perfect size for my phone atleast, Havent tried it with any other phone mess around with it, see what perfectly fits the screen without having to move the screen :) It will still show up 100% on any other site I believe but still be 25% on spacetime have fun I hoped I helped alot of people out with this neat trick :) I did this on my samsung replenish for boost mobile so it might be different percentages for different sizes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones