• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to remove an app from "Apps You've Installed" list in the Play Store...

tysdroid17

Lurker
Mar 20, 2012
Hi all

So I have some apps that I would like removed from all lists. I don't want them to show up as apps that I have installed. How do I do this? They are not installed on any device currently, and I want them removed from my history of apps that I installed. These apps are showing up in my history on my Xoom, on my Galaxy Nexus, and on the web version of the Play Store. Any ideas? Thanks!

As of now I don't think it's possible. Hopefully this will be something they allow us to do in the future as I don't need 90% of the apps listed there. It is stupid that something I installed 18 months ago to try and uninstalled 5 minutes later is now showing up forever. A favorites tab or something like that where we could save apps would be great but I don't think how google implemented it works well.

I could be wrong maybe there is a way. I read somewhere that someone was able to remove devices from showing up but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do that either.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones