• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Root Any Android Phone Without PC ( The Easy Way)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techofy_com

No-Posting Probation
Feb 28, 2015
delhi
www.techofy.com
Hey Guys I am back with another easy and awesome tutorial which will show you how to root any android phone without pc. So now you don’t need to connect your phone with any PC or Laptop with data cables which I don’t like either. It is safe too as there is no risk of power loss or anything which can brick your device. This method is so simple and easy that you can do it while using only your left hand ( Yeah! I cracked this one xD ). Let’s get started but first you should know why are you doing this so if you don’t know what rooting is Read this article first: (removed by EM)

There are two methods to root any Android phone without PC:

Method 1 : Using Farmaroot App

Farmaroot is an app for all android devices it can root any android phone without pc. It was developed by a XDA Forum member and it supports android 2.0-4.2 till now. It can install SU binaries and Superuser easily on any phone.

• Step 1 : Download Farmaroot Apk on your phone and save it to specific folder (download link removed). You can download it on your PC too and then copy it on your phone’s storage.
  • Step 2 : Open your phone’s settings then go to security and check ‘Unknown sources’.
  • Step 3 : Now install the Farmaroot Apk (downloaded from the above link).
  • Step 4 : Open the Farmaroot App, here you have to select the ‘Install superuser’ option.
  • now select any of the given exploits e.g. Aragorn.
  • If you see the Message ‘Success :)’ then it means your phone is rooted now you just need to reboot your phone in order to use the root rights.
Any how if you don’t see that message here is another way you can use to root your phone.

READ THE SECOND METHOD ALSO : BLOG SPAM LINK REMOVED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just what we needed - yet another thread claiming to root ANY Android phone, and this time by someone pimping their blog and kanging someone else's work.

Lovely.

First off, no, Framaroot absolutely does NOT root any Android phone without a PC.

While we're at it, let's also remember -

http://androidforums.com/threads/in...tware-to-root-your-phone-from-your-pc.905561/

http://androidforums.com/threads/root-for-most-android-devices-with-this-giant.901202/

The root mentioned above does not install a custom recovery.

If your device has a root method that includes a custom recovery, go with that even if it looks like extra steps.

Always proceed with caution when rooting or using root.

Proceed with extreme caution if you don't have a custom recovery and therefore cannot make a nandroid backup.

We have a daily stream of posts that begin and end saying -

"I accidentally deleted some files after rooting, my phone won't boot, I don't have a backup, please help."

No one is going to feel sorry for you, system files never get accidentally deleted,

You and the people who try to help you will end up frustrated if you're painted into a corner for no reason other than the wrong root.

Visit your device's All Things Root forum here, find out what your options are, and use things like Framaroot as a last resort, and not as a first and only step if you can help it.

F0r blatently kanging other's work, blog pimping, and flat-out either lying or being too dense to not realize that the claims in the OP are not only wrong - hardly surprising since they were lifted to promote yet another private blog - and quite definitely dangerous for many users (despite the click-bait for the "pros and cons of rooting" - probably kanged from our posts) -

I'm taking the following actions:

• Removing the links above
  • Locking this thread
  • And showing the OP out the door
/closed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones