• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How To Root Kyocera

MATTx

Lurker
Jul 6, 2013
I Haven't Found Any Tutorials For This Phone That Work At All ,So I Think I,ll Post One Here.
Follow My Step By Step Instructions Exactly And You Should Get This Right.

Step 1- Go To Settings>Developer Options>Check USB Debugging Even Known You Don't Need A Computer.

Step 2- Download Ministro 2 From The Google Play Store. All These Are Are Library Files To Run Poor.

Step 3- Download 4Shared And from 4shared Download Poor debbuging.apk

Step 4- Run Poor And When The Files Are All Done Downloading Click Where It Says Click Here To Poor

Step 5- Download superuser update ficer . Open It And Click The Box That Days Force And Update Anyways.

Step 6- Download Root Checker Basic And If This Was Done Right You're Phone Should Work.

Compatible Devices So Far:
-Kyocera Hydro

Message Me If You're Phone Is Working So I Can Add It To The List. Hope This Helps. :)

I Haven't Found Any Tutorials For This Phone That Work At All ,So I Think I,ll Post One Here.
Follow My Step By Step Instructions Exactly And You Should Get This Right.

Step 1- Go To Settings>Developer Options>Check USB Debugging Even Known You Don't Need A Computer.

Step 2- Download Ministro 2 From The Google Play Store. All These Are Are Library Files To Run Poor.

Step 3- Download 4Shared And from 4shared Download Poor debbuging.apk

Step 4- Run Poor And When The Files Are All Done Downloading Click Where It Says Click Here To Poor

Step 5- Download superuser update ficer . Open It And Click The Box That Days Force And Update Anyways.

Step 6- Download Root Checker Basic And If This Was Done Right You're Phone Should Work.

Compatible Devices So Far:
-Kyocera Hydro

Message Me If You're Phone Is Working So I Can Add It To The List. Hope This Helps. :)

Isn't working for me, I am using the Kyocera hydro wave c6740N and poot says "ministro cannot satisfy your application dependances" I have tried kingroot as well. Please help!

Upvote 0
Use kingroot,worked on mine

No, it didn't. Not on the Hydro AIR C6745. It may have given you temporary root, but not long enough to accomplish anything. The frustrating thing about the "Hydro" line is that there are several different models. My search for "C6745" led me to this page with false hope. As far as I'm concerned it remains unrootable, and isn't worth the time for developers to put any more effort into achieving true root. The battery on the mother isn't even removable without breaking the factory water repellent seal, there are no hard button boots or recoveries, and its slow as tits. I give up, headed off to the rifle range to pump several hundred AK-47 rounds into it later today.

Have a great week.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones