• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to set up my college email on my Galaxy S3?

Ghost10bxl

Android Enthusiast
Oct 6, 2012
UK
So I have tried looking up and applying the methods but none of them work.

I want to set up my college email so I can receive and reply using my college email. I know you can do forwarding but I don't want my personal emails to mix up with my college emails therefore I want a separate account on my phone.

My college account ends with ac.uk if that helps? Also its a google account if that makes sense :thinking: lol in other words, if I click on "check my email" on my college website it takes me to the gmail website with my college email ofcourse.

Any help would be appreciated.

My college is similar in that its gmail but its @my.tccd.edu. I had the same problem AND I HAVE A FIX :D

Download:
Aquamail from Google Play Store

When you put your email and password click on manual.
Click on IMAP
Then enter "IMAP.gmail.com" and click so that it says "SSL (ACCEPT ANY) - HIT NEXT!
Then enter "STMP.gmail.com" and click so that is says "SSL (ACCEPT ANY) -DONE!!

Hope this worked for you, if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them.

Upvote 0
My college is similar in that its gmail but its @my.tccd.edu. I had the same problem AND I HAVE A FIX :D

Download:
Aquamail from Google Play Store

When you put your email and password click on manual.
Click on IMAP
Then enter "IMAP.gmail.com" and click so that it says "SSL (ACCEPT ANY) - HIT NEXT!
Then enter "STMP.gmail.com" and click so that is says "SSL (ACCEPT ANY) -DONE!!

Hope this worked for you, if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them.

I appreciate your help, however it does not work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones