How to start a new text threadSupport

1. BudDroid

BudDroid Well-Known Member

If I compose a new text message to someone that I have previously texted, it goes into the previous thread.

Sometimes that's OK, but sometimes I'd like to start a new thread.

OK, what am I missing?

Advertisement
  2. Thats due to conversation mode by default so its easier to keep track. I am not aware of any way ATM on AOSP but on WM you can do this. But if it bothers you so much why not delete the convo? If its diff dates then all day is outlined with border to make it easy for multi day SMS.
  3. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

What app? Stock?
  4. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

I think they all thread your sms automatically. Delete the thread to start a new one

EDIT; Try reducing the maximum number of messages allowed in a thread...maybe once a convo fills up a new thread will be made?
    nike055 likes this.
  5. BudDroid

BudDroid Well-Known Member

Standard Android 2.2 texting
  6. bhingarcia

bhingarcia New Member

Sorry,,newbie here,,and i'm lost! I'm just want to start a new thread on a new topic,, and i can't for the life of me see any links on this site!! Any help anyone???! Bueller???? Bueller??? Bueller????

Basically,,i have just bought a HTC CHACHA, and i can't figure out how to upload/insert books from my computers hard drive to the phone. I can't find a "books" folder. I hook my phone up on the computer, via the htc sync software, and can't find where to install my .epub books. (also any recommendatons on a good ebook reader to install to my htc chacha phone)

Thank you all!!!!!
  7. vincent968

vincent968 New Member

Find this this awesome site..:)
  8. Dmeeks90

Dmeeks90 Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed that notifications were loud in monster 4 but back to normal in monster 5?:confused:
  9. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

Thread derailed:

[​IMG]

Topic is how to start a new text message to someone who has sent a text.
  10. Redgum1

Redgum1 Member

I know I actually have made a thread before and seem to have forgot how to do this I wish someone would answer this question.