• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to uninstall and reinstall daily briefing from my Samsung Galaxy S?

Hi friends,
I bought Samsung galaxy S recently. In the daily briefing application I am not able to instantiate accuweather.
Whenever I tap to add city it pops up an error message "

Sorry!

The application Daily Briefing (process.com.sec.android.widgetapp.infoalarm)
has stopped unexpectedly.Please try again

Force Close".

Can anyone please help me to uninstall and reinstall this app?

Thanks in advance...

Reactions: snissenbaum
Welcome to the forums.

You likely will not have to uninstall that app in order to remedy that issue; go into the application manager via menu > settings > applications > manage applications, then menu > filter "all."

Next, find the daily briefing app in the list and click on it, then clear cache and data and "defaults."

Reboot your device.

Upvote 0
I am having the same problem but my menu button is not responding. Is there anything else I can do?

You likely will not have to uninstall that app in order to remedy that issue; go into the application manager via menu > settings > applications > manage applications, then menu > filter "all."

Next, find the daily briefing app in the list and click on it, then clear cache and data and "defaults."

Reboot your device.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones