How to unlock XT720Support

1. skahamed9

skahamed9 New Member

HI

I purchased Motorola XT720 from WIND mobiles Canada, and right now i am in India.When i am using with India SIM its saying that its locked
    Please Please help me how to unlock the phone

Advertisement
  2. batorgil

batorgil New Member

Hi

i purchased Motorola XT720 from Korea. and now i am using Mongolia.
    My phone network wasn't running first. then i unlocked my phone by mobile unlocker.
    now i only can talk 2G, but not running 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, any others. how to unlock these?

how can i reinstall my phone framework 2.1 by new

please help me!

Regards,

Orgil
  3. gorkyshop

gorkyshop New Member

I purchased Motorola XT720 from WIND mobiles Canada, and right now i am in Bangladesh.When i am using with Bangladeshi SIM its saying that its locked
    Please help me to unlock the phone
  4. na_io

na_io New Member

I spoke with WIND customer service. They told me that if I have bought my phone from WIND for more than 3 months, then I can unlock it for free.

Just call WIND and provide them with the IMEI number.

To get your IMEI, try *#06# in the dial screen.
    pydave likes this.
  5. sup123

sup123 New Member

the thing is i dont want to use it with the service provider i just want phone so that i can use it when else where how can i unlock it so that i can use it with a different service provided??

thx
  6. pydave

pydave Member

You don't have to use the unlock code right away either. I got my unlock code from Wind, so if I need it later, I don't have to remember to call. But they said to make sure I don't forget the code because they won't give another code for 3 more months.