how to use the front cameraSupport

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soudy1994

soudy1994 Well-Known Member

how can i use front camera in my galaxy ace?

Advertisement
    :
  2. sodaks

sodaks Member

? facetime
  3. viom

viom New Member

There is no front camera in Galaxy Ace S5830 - it's proximity sensor!
    Joesif likes this.
  4. soudy1994

soudy1994 Well-Known Member

but i see 2 spots in the upper part of the phone both of them are sensors?
  5. viom

viom New Member

Yeah! Now you are 100% right! If you don't believe me - try to browse phone manual. :D
  6. aceuser

aceuser Well-Known Member

???? seems confusing but no where it is mentioned it has 2 cameraas ? if it has one i would be very very haappy
  7. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member

Hey those are sensors as mentioned above... those sensors are used for things like auto switching off thescreen light when phone near cheek / ear when call is made...
    To be more elaborate make a call... catch the phone in ur hand and cover those two dots using ur thumb finger nd see the magic...
  8. blind09

blind09 New Member

A proximity sensor usually is divided in two parts, the emitter and the receptor.

The emitter is usually an IR LED, the receptor should be a photodiode or a phototransistor.

When the IR LED is lit and theres nothing infront it that reflects its light into the receptor, the receptor is in "off" state.

When the IR LED is lit and theres something infront it (like your face :p) the light is reflected into the receptor and turns its state to "on".
  9. sathiyaa

sathiyaa New Member

hello..few weeks before i bought new samsung galaxy ace hand phone but i dont know how can i use front camera in my galaxy ace? so can you help me to activate front camera in my hand phone
  10. steveulent

steveulent Active Member

Just turn it round. . .
    halo9672 likes this.
  11. Gammer

Gammer Well-Known Member

Lol'ing at this thread.
    Frisco likes this.
  12. chismay

chismay Well-Known Member

me too ....LOOOOOOL
  13. therocque

therocque Member

... and i hope the thread doesn't get closed... so much fun here LOL
  14. PJ147

PJ147 Well-Known Member

basically what you do is get a crow bar and remove the front of the phone. remove the proximity sensor with some pliers. Insert a camera then superglue back together. Then send to samsung and pay them a fortune and they will work out the rest. When you get it back it will work with a front camera. (dont forget to flash with iphone software - then facetime will work)

*ps - not really.
    Joesif likes this.
  15. Joesif

Joesif Active Member

Love how you had to stress to them not really xD

So someone answered there ridiculous question then half way down the Thread someone asks it again ahhaha these guys can't even read
  16. Shivali

Shivali New Member

Regards

Shivai
  17. DGwithAce

DGwithAce Member

LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL .. people please read the complete post. The last time I checked samsung hadn't installed a front camera in ace.. you guys out there who say have front camera any hardware pros? :D :D

Kidding!
  18. BrNoMen

BrNoMen Member

fu$&%( maximum looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  19. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Threads like this one seem to crop up in every device forum now and then .. I'm laughing pretty good at this one (along with everybody else ;)).. no way it gets closed as long as it remains non-abusive toward the OP, etc.

Well, maybe a little bit of abuse.. :D
    PJ147 likes this.
  20. kkrpatel

kkrpatel New Member

i would like to know how to activate light sensor of galaxy ace
  21. PJ147

PJ147 Well-Known Member

What do you mean activate it?
  22. galaxyace152

galaxyace152 Well-Known Member

As far as I know it doesn't have one! :D
  23. galaxyace152

galaxyace152 Well-Known Member

If you want a front camera, throw your Ace and buy the Ace 2! LOL.....It has a front cam!
  24. GrahamF

GrahamF Well-Known Member

lol! :d:d
  25. chorder

chorder New Member

I own an Ace and actually I never thought that was a front camera, I thought that was a front notification led.
    Kind of dissapointed when find out it was not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.