• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Constant Reboot Fix

Annatar Smith

Feb 25, 2015
Did anyone find the HTC (One, One X) constant reboot fix? I have 2 HTCs and both have the same problem. I have done reset and safe mode but none of them help. It is a hardware issue, I think. I don't seem to find any fixes online, they recommend that I take it to the store, however the guarantee ran out. Does anyone have a fix for this?

I did, but keeps giving me error with "the pipes" which is supposed to be something wrong with the cable, but it's the original cable that came with the phone, tried with another cable as well, same error. Of course it keeps restarting through the whole procedure
Wait.

You said you didn't try to root it.

What do you mean in the post above, when you reflashed it?

Did you attempt to install an RUU and it failed?

Upvote 0
Actually funkylogik might be right, it might be the power button, I have noticed that when I put it in the fastboot mode, you know how it shows you hboot and then you are supposed to press power button and it will take you to fastboot, once there if you click power button it will take you back to hboot main menu. It goes back and forth, without me clicking on anything.
Also when I turn on the phone the screen turns on and off, and then after some time reboots.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones