• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Inspire freezes at the white screen

mikemidd77

Lurker
Nov 27, 2012
I have an HTC Inspire 4G ... I downloaded the Bad Piggies and Angry Birds Star Wars about a week ago. I played Bad Piggies for a bit and then closed that app and set my phone down. When i went back to play my phone had shut off and when i turned it back on, the white screen came up and that's as far as i have gotten. I have searched all over and see the same solution's for my problem but the thing is when i try to use the buttons (Vol. Down + Power) nothing happens. It wont let me select any options, it just stays at this screen until i take out the battery. My phone also had the sim card stolen from it. Not sure if it is needed to fix my problem or not.
This is what my screen says:

ACE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-0.85.0024
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.10.04.03_M
eMMC-boot
Apr 12 2011,00:55:45

HBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

at the bottom are 3 lil droids on skateboards.

When i try to plug my phone into my PC, my PC tries to find the drivers but fails.

Can anyone out there Please Help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones