1. digital83

digital83 Member

Advertisement
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Check your inbox.
  3. Zaichik

Zaichik Well-Known Member

How does that case with the stand work when you have a call? I hope you don't have to have the front cover flapping around when you're holding it up to your ear.

I really don't like the clashing colours of either of the cases/shells. Why would I buy a beautiful black phone and cover it with something bright red? I hope someone will make a more traditional leather slip case available before launch.
  4. 8 corez

8 corez Active Member

IDK... that red case looks kinda slick to me... I wish the One was on VZW... I'd be snatching one up and that case... :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  5. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

If I indeed get this phone,the one accessory that I'd be most interested in is a MOPHIE battery case.

Since this phone is being universally marketed,a la the GS III & iPhone, I'm curious IF MOPHIE has plans for the ONE.

If so, hopefully it'll be available soon after the phone is released, unlike their case for the GS III, which wasn't available until the GS III was out for 6 months or thereabouts.

Ideally, this accessory won't be necessary, but, as w/all phones, YMMV for battery life & this would be a nice option, instead of toting an external battery pack.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

To save the rest of us (lol, nothing personal ok lol), here's what Mr. Google told me about mophie.com -

marctronixx and KOLIO like this.
  7. craftycarper

craftycarper Well-Known Member

EarlyMon likes this.
  8. RootJunky

RootJunky Active Member

These all look so cool, i like the double dip case and many of the others. The accessories look great!
  9. KOLIO

10. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Well-Known Member

The official accessories look nice. Has anyone ordered any cases? The Poetic atmosphere and Poetic Borderline look good, I've used them with my Nexus 4 and they're nice. What are you guys looking at?
    toad6386 and marctronixx like this.
  11. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

I've ordered the metal slim ultra thin transparent and matte cases at the link kolio posted.
  12. toad6386

toad6386 Well-Known Member

I'm liking the Atmosphere. I like the transparency and have preferred TPU cases over hard shells. My thinking is whereas the shells DO protect, there's not a lot of cushion. But as my wife says, I'm not paid to think (even though I am!) :p
    mpanju likes this.
  13. KOLIO

;)

Let us know when it ships!:thumbup:

Chose the airmail option myself,want to make sure this arrives before the phone does.;)
    marctronixx likes this.
  14. lllst

lllst New Member

15. Zaichik

I've received the official HTC flip case with stand but I still can't see how you take calls without looking ridiculous with it flapping about on your face (I haven't opened the box because I won't be able to send it back if I change my mind.). :confused:

All the pictures show how it operates as a stand, but not how it looks when the phone is used as a phone.
    GalaxyNexus and marctronixx like this.
  16. toad6386

toad6386 Well-Known Member

I do like that, even though it's a hard case... Thanks.
    marctronixx likes this.
  17. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

You can't just fold it behind the phone and hold it?
    marctronixx likes this.
  18. Zaichik

Someone on another forum has reported that the official hard shell has marked his phone.
  19. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

No way I'm putting a case on this beautiful phone.
  20. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Well-Known Member

mpanju likes this.
  21. Netherdragon

Netherdragon Well-Known Member

that was my 1st thought, i normally just put it in a slip case while in my pocket.

However the official flip case really intrigues me. may have to get my hands on that one to see what its like, 1st hand.
  22. Scootmien

Scootmien Well-Known Member

I like that; I dislike covering up phones if they are beautifully designed but invariably I end up doing so purely for the protection it afford me. This case still shows off the beautiful looks and affords some limited protection.

I love one of the quotes attributed to the case at the link above "looks special and pretty, a good gift for friends." Haha! :D
  23. craftycarper

The flip case, while quite nice and useful in certain situations, i find quite annoying, having to use it with the front part folded behind the phone for calls etc is a pain, so i will be buying a basic snap case for mine for general use and a screen protector. I will use my flip case for work on nights when i can use it to stand the phone up for watching movies or something.

Do these ship to the UK?.....forget that, just added to cart and checked postage, Total
    EarlyMon likes this.
  24. KOLIO

craftycarper likes this.
  25. craftycarper

Any idea on delivery timescale?

I know normal mail from China can take anything up to a month to UK, any idea about Airmail though. Hopefully be within a week though.:D