• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories HTC ONE accessories (discussion, user reviews)

How does that case with the stand work when you have a call? I hope you don't have to have the front cover flapping around when you're holding it up to your ear.

I really don't like the clashing colours of either of the cases/shells. Why would I buy a beautiful black phone and cover it with something bright red? I hope someone will make a more traditional leather slip case available before launch.

Upvote 0
If I indeed get this phone,the one accessory that I'd be most interested in is a MOPHIE battery case.

Since this phone is being universally marketed,a la the GS III & iPhone, I'm curious IF MOPHIE has plans for the ONE.

If so, hopefully it'll be available soon after the phone is released, unlike their case for the GS III, which wasn't available until the GS III was out for 6 months or thereabouts.

Ideally, this accessory won't be necessary, but, as w/all phones, YMMV for battery life & this would be a nice option, instead of toting an external battery pack.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
I've received the official HTC flip case with stand but I still can't see how you take calls without looking ridiculous with it flapping about on your face (I haven't opened the box because I won't be able to send it back if I change my mind.). :thinking:

All the pictures show how it operates as a stand, but not how it looks when the phone is used as a phone.

Upvote 0
I've received the official HTC flip case with stand but I still can't see how you take calls without looking ridiculous with it flapping about on your face (I haven't opened the box because I won't be able to send it back if I change my mind.). :thinking:

All the pictures show how it operates as a stand, but not how it looks when the phone is used as a phone.
You can't just fold it behind the phone and hold it?

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
^^^^^^^^^^^^
THX for the link,OTO34! :D

I'm glad a transparent case is available,it'd be a shame to cover up a phone that looks this nice.

Metal-Slim Ultra-thin Transparent Case For HTC ONE M7

I like that; I dislike covering up phones if they are beautifully designed but invariably I end up doing so purely for the protection it afford me. This case still shows off the beautiful looks and affords some limited protection.

I love one of the quotes attributed to the case at the link above "looks special and pretty, a good gift for friends." Haha! :D

Upvote 0
The flip case, while quite nice and useful in certain situations, i find quite annoying, having to use it with the front part folded behind the phone for calls etc is a pain, so i will be buying a basic snap case for mine for general use and a screen protector. I will use my flip case for work on nights when i can use it to stand the phone up for watching movies or something.

I'm glad a transparent case is available,it'd be a shame to cover up a phone that looks this nice.

Metal-Slim Ultra-thin Transparent Case For HTC ONE M7

Do these ship to the UK?.....forget that, just added to cart and checked postage, Total

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
The flip case, while quite nice and useful in certain situations, i find quite annoying, having to use it with the front part folded behind the phone for calls etc is a pain, so i will be buying a basic snap case for mine for general use and a screen protector. I will use my flip case for work on nights when i can use it to stand the phone up for watching movies or something.

Do these ship to the UK?.....forget that, just added to cart and checked postage, Total

Reactions: craftycarper
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones