• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC ONE M8 CANT ENTER RECOV MODE AND WIFI CANT TURN ON

i am new to this forum.
SO heres the problem
recently i flashed the viper custom rom to my htc one m8
but after finished flashing the custom rom, the wifi didnt work at all, it cant be turned on.
so after hours of googling, i just knew that i needed to update my twrp to the latest version, which is 2.8.5.0 (mine is 2.7 something)
so i tried updating it with adb. it is written that it is succesful , but after trying to go into the recovery mode, there is nothing, only the word "entering recovery", and it stays for the whole day !
do anyone have a solution for this? pls help
reply to this or email me at ***Mod Redacted***
i really appreciate for the helps....

Last edited by a moderator:
i am new to this forum.
SO heres the problem
recently i flashed the viper custom rom to my htc one m8
but after finished flashing the custom rom, the wifi didnt work at all, it cant be turned on.
so after hours of googling, i just knew that i needed to update my twrp to the latest version, which is 2.8.5.0 (mine is 2.7 something)
so i tried updating it with adb. it is written that it is succesful , but after trying to go into the recovery mode, there is nothing, only the word "entering recovery", and it stays for the whole day !
do anyone have a solution for this? pls help
reply to this or email me at ***Mod Redacted***
i really appreciate for the helps....
You need to update to the latest firmware for your variant - that's why WiFi didn't work, and that's why TWRP wouldn't boot. I believe there's information about this on the Team Venom site right above the downloads.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones