• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC One X - YouTube account problem

Ok, so when I log into YouTube on my laptop, all my subscriptions, likes, etc are there. But when I log into YouTube through the stock app on my brand new HTC One X, it lets me sign in, but none of my subs or likes are there... Weird, because if I open up my phone's browser and go to YouTube.com, and sign in there, everything is there: subs, likes, etc. Can someone tell me what I can do to get my stuff to show up when going through the YouTube app? Because it is annoying watching YouTube through the browser in my opinion, too cluttered and such:hmpf: Thanks:)

But all of my stuff is on my hotmail account. When I created a gmail account, it was new, so there was no subscriptions or anything. I have my hotmail account with youtube. I don't know if that has any difference.. when I'm logged into youtube with my hotmail account, when I go to post a comment, it asks me to create a username for that account.. I already have one! That's what I don't understand...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones