HTC Rep Confirms that Gingerbread is Up Next for the ThunderboltGeneral

  1. TCM

    TCM Well-Known Member

    HTC Rep Confirms that Gingerbread is Up Next for the Thunderbolt - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

  2. SeekerOfTheWay

    SeekerOfTheWay Well-Known Member

    Nice! Will VZW give it to us right away?
  3. dangerous

    dangerous Well-Known Member

    This made laugh.. (i was thinking, no, VZW is going to STICK it to us First).

    I hope the update comes SOONer than any later.
  4. willdogs

    willdogs Well-Known Member

    Like I said in the other thread, I have a gut feeling the June 30th screenshots are real and that the few grammatical errors are causing people to dismiss it as being fake.

    Only time will tell.
  5. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    Couldn't stand the wait just got done rooting
  6. Dark Jedi

    Dark Jedi Guest

    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]. How many times we heard this song and dance. It will be nice to have it but all most does is get their hopes up then when the date comes and goes then we get the pissed off posts of how verizon sucks. HTC dont care about us. Why not just sit back and when it happens it happens. No need to get your hopes up with an email to calm an upset customer who is mad with them and their phone.
    lgldrgdlr likes this.
  7. I'm not updating Gingerbread until I get some feedback for a couple weeks. Watch the Gingerbread have some kind of problem. People with it will be bitching to go back to Froyo to be told NOPE :) not falling for the little trick until it's been tested for awhile and feedback.
  8. jvbaseball

    jvbaseball Active Member

    I'm a gambler I will be updating as soon as it comes out. In fact I've check every day to see if they release it early.
  9. Funderbolt

    Funderbolt Well-Known Member

    Of course not, they have to wait till 2.4 comes out first. ;)
    jj3699 likes this.
  10. Treknologist

    Treknologist Well-Known Member

    I will update as soon as it comes hopes that it fixes the reboot issue!
  11. Revs9k01

    Revs9k01 Active Member

    I am currently rooted on Bamf Sense 3.0 RC3 with Imo's LeanTest Sense Kernel and on the MR2 radio. Let's just say for the sake of argument that they release GB on the 30th and i want to update to it. What do I do? Also is there anything besides ignoring the OTA that I need to do if I want to stay with what I have?

  12. Familyguy1

    Familyguy1 Well-Known Member

    If I am still on the 1.12 firmware, I should be able to go straight to the GB without having to update to 1.13(the reboot one), right?
  13. Whatstreet

    Whatstreet Well-Known Member

    I hope we get Gingerbread soon.

    When will we get Ice Cream Sandwich?
  14. TCM

    TCM Well-Known Member

    Lets just worry about getting Gingerbread and necessary fixes for now haha

Share This Page