• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Htc sensation 4g keeps turning of randomly

taraku

Lurker
Oct 10, 2012
My phone would randomly turn off, usually when i hang up the phone it would turn off, when taking a picture with the flash on, or surfing the internet. When it turns off this way the only way it will turn back on without it restarting before it gets to the home screen would be by charging it. When it is charging my phone would never restart or shut down.

I still have software 1.50.531.1 don't want to upgrade to ice cream sandwich because i will not be able to use wifi hotspot.

IDK WHAT TOO DO ANYMORE!! WHY DOES IT KEEP TURNING OFF AND WILL NOT TURN BACK ON UNLESS IM CHARGING IT?:mad::mad::thinking::thinking::mad:

also, when im talking on the phone and i have my face on the phone, the screen does't go dark, it stays on.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones