HTC Sense homepage emulatorSupport

Last Updated:

1. portmoon

portmoon Member

I'm loving my new Samsung Galaxy S3, but am missing my old HTC sense homescreen.

The weather and time widget that came installed on the S3 homescreen looks a bit tacky in my opinion and doesn't have quite the same functionality as my old HTC homescreen had. Should I brace myself for some abuse now?

The Samsung S3 widget shows the time, date, and weather.

My old HTC homescreen showed the time, date, weather, location, and also had a section showing what the next event was in my calendar;

I've seen a couple of widgets emulating the HTC sense homescreen but none that include a bit with the next calendar event.

I suspect I'm going to get a few replies saying "why didn't you buy a HTC One then?" but the S3 got better reviews.

Just wondering - anyone know of a good HTC sense 'skin' for my S3?

Thanks in advance!

2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

I would suggest Go Launcher, they have some HTC Sense skins. I would also suggest Beautiful Widgets, they have a HTC like clock/weather widget.

I've heard Fancy Widgets has a similar widget, too, but I've never used it.

I hope that helps you out :)
    portmoon likes this.
  3. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Don't think the beautiful widgets does the calendar event but I recommend it with go launcher anyway. Plenty of calendar event Widgets about
    portmoon likes this.
  4. RamOG

RamOG Well-Known Member

For the calendar. I have found pure calendar is a good one
    portmoon likes this.
  5. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I just use go launcher's go calendar widget with a theme. Its nice and simple. Not really a "Next event" view. It has a grid view vs a today view though.
  6. matttye

matttye Well-Known Member

I like the built in Sammy callendar widget.