HTC Sense Shuts Down?Support

1. SupTot

SupTot Member

Hello everyone,

I got my Wildfire S nine days ago and I have been loving it so far (especially since my last phone was garbage)! I have one problem, though. While I was using my phone today I got a pop-up saying that HTC Sense has crashed. I was prompted to 'Tell HTC' which involved sending a crash report to them. Later on in the evening it happened again. What should I do about this? Did I get a faulty device?

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome to the forums! :)

Were you doing anything in particular when it happened? Had an app just force closed?

I've had mine roughly the same length of time, but I can only recall getting the Tell HTC error once.
  3. SupTot

SupTot Member

I did use my wifi a lot yesterday and it was a very hot day. That might have been the issue. I was just worried because it happened twice.
  4. El Presidente

I think if it's only happened twice you should be fine. If it starts to happen more regularly though, post again and we'll see if we can work out why it's doing it.
    SupTot likes this.
  5. SupTot

SupTot Member

Thanks. It hasn't happened since, which is good because I love this phone! :D
  6. El Presidente

Yeah, it's a cracking little handset! :)
  7. scorp1995

scorp1995 New Member

Hello, I bought my HTC WILDFIRE S just three days ago. No doubt, its an amazing phone. But I'm having a serious issue. It just shuts down without a notification or any error. And sometimes this shutting down gets frequent, some times it works fine for 3-4 hours. Another issue is, that when I turn on my phone again, after the unexpected shut down, it starts re downloading the last app I downloaded on my phone. Even if I uninstall it, the download keeps going. I reset my phone twice but the problem persists. Please, help.
  8. Caro332

Caro332 Well-Known Member

Please check my answer in your other post