• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Sense Shuts Down?

SupTot

Lurker
Aug 11, 2011
Hello everyone,

I got my Wildfire S nine days ago and I have been loving it so far (especially since my last phone was garbage)! I have one problem, though. While I was using my phone today I got a pop-up saying that HTC Sense has crashed. I was prompted to 'Tell HTC' which involved sending a crash report to them. Later on in the evening it happened again. What should I do about this? Did I get a faulty device?

Hello, I bought my HTC WILDFIRE S just three days ago. No doubt, its an amazing phone. But I'm having a serious issue. It just shuts down without a notification or any error. And sometimes this shutting down gets frequent, some times it works fine for 3-4 hours. Another issue is, that when I turn on my phone again, after the unexpected shut down, it starts re downloading the last app I downloaded on my phone. Even if I uninstall it, the download keeps going. I reset my phone twice but the problem persists. Please, help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones