• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Social Team

Hello and welcome to Android Forums, HTC SocialTeam. :wavey: Good to have you here!

Kudos to HTC :thumbup: - I think it's great that your going to be around to help answer user questions. You should be a terrific addition here at AF. I'll look forward to seeing you around.

If there's anything we can do to help you, just let us know.

Upvote 0
Ok I has a question :D
The HTC Evo 3D/V 4G are staying at 4.0.3 correct? Because I saw somewhere that people said it would go to 4.1
Thanks

I can even confirm 3d/v won't receive any further firmware update. Most phones (google phones excluded) only receive 1 firmware update unless they started on 2.1 (eclair) for the life of the phone unfortunately.

Not to mention 3D is currently discontinued now meaning we more than likely won't see anymore future updates, and if any was to come the 3d would get them before the v.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones