HTC Supersonic, nonexistent?

Last Updated:

1. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm not convinced that this phone even exists. I don't understand why HTC wouldn't mention a phone of this caliber @ MWC. Makes you really wonder.. hmmmm. and besides there hasn't been a "definite source" that this phone is even an actual phone yet.

Advertisement
  2. mbell75

mbell75 Banned

Thy didnt mention the Incredible either and we have seen video proof of that existing. Supersonic or a similar phone will NOT be out anytime soon. The next wave of phones will be these 3.7 inch displays. The 4.3 ones like the SS running Wimax an 4G wont be out till later in the year.

3. Roddy

ok thanks alot mrbell75 for clearing that up. I just find it kind of odd that HTC didn't mention something of this caliber at their session.

4. chum1600

chum1600 Well-Known Member

I am hoping that they will at least mention this phone in vegas next month. I think we could see some good things for the states come out next month, but then again everyone thought that about this conf. also.

5. Roddy

don't forget about CES as well.. and all we got was that freaking 4G wifi lol... im just really really in dire need to hear something b4 i make a purchase on this Moment. I have a crappy 2 yr old 8330 bb that keep freezing, obsolete, etc etc... ugh @ SPRINT!! UGH!

6. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

yea i know im waiting till after vegas to make my purchase, i have to know that NOTHING is coming soon before i buy into a phone that will soon be losing support once i get it, i don't want another instinct lmao