• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC sync issue

roy-e69

Lurker
Apr 2, 2010
hi all,

i stupidly formatted the sd card in the phone (i got it today) and then realised when reading on that the htc sync is stored on it. i duly downloaded version 2.0.18 and installed it, all drivers installed perfectly fine HOWEVER for the life of me the phone cannot find htc sync on the laptop (windows 7) to sync with ... any ideas what i can do?

i have googled for the passed 3 hours and no joy.

have you chaps managed to sync?

thanks

im trying to use the HTC mobile management pc software basically (its called HTC Sync) however the phone searches for the HTC sync (which i have open) on my laptop, the phone then says "unable to find HTC sync on your pc". it is however clearly there as it is open in front of me.

you will see it on the htc website under supposrt, tried to paste a link but this page wont let me paste.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones