• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Thunderbolt Hacked

georgalas87

Lurker
Jan 19, 2012
Ok so I know my phone is hacked here is how:

All my text messages phone calls and facebook logins are being monitored on my line. The individual Rajin Latchman (responsible for making fake citizenship paper work last year in winter gardens florida pending federal sentence January 26 2012) is responsible for it.

He obtained my contacts list through a friends phone (ATT Network) he says he hacked. He used it to spoof messages to my friend and then forwards all my responses to a differend friend (sprint network) word for word as it is. In addition he was able to quote a conversation I had on the phone to the same friend he is forwarding the messages to. In addition when I log on to facebook via my phone if you check facebook account settings/security/active sessions it shows a login from my android device and an iPhone device at the same time but only when I log in from my phone. I know you will all think that I am paronid or trying to find out how to hack someone else phone but I filed a FCC complaint 12-C00359492 (reference number) Verizon has no clue how this is happening.

If someone has any idea how i can prevent this i would love to know how. I have done a hard reset and even had my account reset in verizon data base changed all my passwords and it still continues. My phone never leaves my side I even power it off at night with a sim guard on it so no one can access it. Verizon said they would send me a new phone but seeing how Rajin has never touched my phone what would stop him from doing it again?

I have seen a million programs to do this for under 300 bucks and it kills me that this is possible also this was confirmed to be him since he called using a spoofed number so it cant be traced back to him my main concerns are if he can see my texts and listen to my phone calls then he can get my account information easily...

why would this gentleman want to do this to you?

That has nothing to do with the topic but for the sake of it: like most crazy stories it involves a girl he was with who he treated horribly and she left him (over a year ago) and I had known her since middle school and we were seeing each other as I am stationed in Jacksonville and she is in Orlando needless to say she posted a public pic of us together which he saw and from then on it was phone calls from spoofed numbers threatening my daughter myself those I cared for and no way to prove it was him since I couldn't record the conversation. Trust me this is worthy of lifetime typical evil man who wants to kill people and beat women but if you have any information that could help I would appreciate it. Thanks. Please feel free to google his name you'll see the article involving the crime he was committing being indicted by a federal jury and all... To top it off he's not even a citizen...

Upvote 0
every spyware app i've ever seen requires a physical installation to the target phone. that means that the hacker must have a physical possession of the phone to install the app OR he must trick you into installing the app via a link etc.

if i had serious suspicions of this i would get a new phone and a new SIM card and possibly a new phone number and change of carriers.

good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVVo_wf4ROo

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones