• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Wildfire or Motorola Quench XT5 XT502

iCloud

Lurker
Feb 28, 2011
I am planning on buying my first android phone and it comes down to HTC Wildfire and Motorola Quench XT5 XT502, so I was wondering which one was better. I read that Wildfire has a low screen res and some apps won't run because of it, if you're a Wildfire owner, do you mind telling me what kind of apps won't run on it? They're both the same price, but I am still not sure which one I should choose.

They are both the same price and yea, I was thinking of getting the Motorola too. Will I be able to upgrade it to 2.2/2.3 if I buy the Motorola? Motorola said that it will stay on 2.1, but I was wondering if there was a way that will upgrade it.

P.S: Why isn't there much info on Motorola XT5, cause everytime I google it, I only get a few results.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones