HTC workmanship

Last Updated:

1. mwl1119

mwl1119 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

First the Slide and now the G2..... why is HTC bringing out these poorly constructed phones??

As much as I hate Samsung after the Behold II fiasco HTC may surpass them soon.

I had the G2 reserved until my Slide's hinge magically loosened itself and thinking of that "z-hinge" now I see I was right to feel that way...G2 Issues

Looks like the Mytouch HD will be the last chance I will be willing to give HTC and/or T-mobile.

Advertisement
  2. mwl1119

Got my fifth slide right now. Seems solid other than it seems the keyboard slides out uneven.

3. Tangent

Tangent Well-Known Member

I'm on my first slide and have had zero issues with it...

4. macavely

macavely Well-Known Member

me 2

5. mwl1119

6. hipster7929

hipster7929 Well-Known Member

Yea, you guys are very lucky. Just got off the phone with tmobile and this damn phone, lady had me thinkin I was getting a free vibrant or g2, then jim bob came on the phone and said id have to upgrade for $400. Here I come pawn shop, bye bye slide, hopefully the vibrant will treat me right.

7. mwl1119

I am on my fifth slide right now and would have my sixth if it wasn't for them not having the black ones in right now. I asked them to just send a red one I don't care if my battery cover is black (it would probably look better actually) and the woman acted like I would have to upgrade to the red one...... oh but I can have a Cliq or Blackberry Curve if I wanted a different phone.

8. dbgrigg189

dbgrigg189 Well-Known Member

But wait, according the the reps I have talked to recently, those two are the same as the original MT3G. For the sake of those at Tmo I hope the Slide I have coming as a replacement for my MT3G is in full working order or heads might end up rolling!!