• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps HTML tutorials for beginners step by step user friendly

PixelPower

Jun 19, 2013
I know there are alot of developers who are using html to make their apps sparkle but dont know how to code certain features like drop down menu's. Also some developers who have their own game blog's and would like to make them look more proffesional and catchy.
I made HTML tutorials as easy to learn , so you can not only put in code but actually understand it. I speak plain english not computer jargon, so that you will not be confused. Honestly I am going to toot my own horn but these are the best beginner tutorials on HTML on the internet.
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback let me know. Also if you have used the tutorial post it here or on the blog itself.

HTML Learning center for beginners and intermedite programmers: Introduction to HTML:Tutorial 1

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones