• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Huawei u8800 keeps restarting, can not start!

I have huawei u8800. REcently , i did not install any applications or did not update any applications.

My rom is aurora 4.0.4, can not remember exactly, because can not open the settings because it restarts immediately as soon as it is opened.

I flashed a lot of roms wiothout wiping data but still same. I dont want to lose data. Just i want is rescuing data. I can not backup because i cant open the phone.

How can i save that data, maybe from adb console?

I have cwm 6.0.2.8 and root.

Hi Chico, Please read ALL necessary info on this link I gave you: What Is ClockworkMod Recovery And How To Use It On Android [Complete Guide]

My suggestion is to go back to the state your phone was in BEFORE you started "Flashing ROM's"
I haven't been in the situation you are in, but when reading that link info I think you should follow the instructions given there by someone who is "experienced" in the procedure.

The idea of using CWM is to enable you to retain your data in the case of "problems" developing. Neil.

Reactions: Cursed Chico
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones