• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I ask you to evaluate my game recently created TD-Decisive Battle Lite.

How do you game?

• It's cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK

• Bad

• Total voters
All hello! Recently I created the first game strategy in Tower Defense genre. Now it is very important to me to learn opinions on quality of game and its shortcomings.
Here short description of the game:
banner_obrez_en_free.png

Game possesses quite good 3d graphics and quite big set of units and towers, each tower can be improved to the fourth level, new level considerably raises fighting characteristics of a tower facilitating passing of levels.

At game there are two modes of game which differ on complexity level:

The normal Mode - contains 3 colourful levels, a scenario set of enemies and adjustable complexity of passing.

The Survival mode - also contains 3 levels, but much higher complexity of passing. The quantity of units, their level and lives are generated in a random way that gives the chance to pass the same level every time on the new. It is recommended to begin game with "the Normal Mode".
There are no paid functions and advertizing, connection to a network isn't necessary.
Support of four languages: English, Russian, German and French.

Google Play Link
Video Link
Facebook

I will be very grateful for any responses and opinions left by you.

P. S. I apologize for my English with it to me badly I write through the translator.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Hello and welcome to AF ....
I've moved your thread here to the forum we have set aside for devs to announce their apps! :)

Please be sure to review the guidelines for posting (they are in the stickies and the top of the forum):
http://androidforums.com/threads/policy-change-10-14-2015-one-thread-per-application.956679/

http://androidforums.com/threads/minimum-requirements-for-posting-a-thread-here-read-me.210153/

Glad to have you here and very best of luck to you with your app!!
Cheers!

Thanks! I am very glad to join your ranks!

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones