• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I believe that marijuana should be legal (discussion)

Oh please. If MJ was used as much as tobacco and by as many people, you would see serious problems. The MJ user base is small compared to the cigarette user base.

It is physically IMPOSSIBLE to die from smoking weed. You would have to smoke 1.5 times your body weight in weed in order to die. And way before you even got close you would throw up or pass out.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Back in school we called it Kansas weed, grown on the side of the highways and harvested by the common folk and sold to the high skool kids !

'Course back then we had, Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, Afghani, Red or Blond Lebanese, Michoacan, Meshmakahn...

I remember when a matchbox, (remember when matches came in a small box), packed full of pot was only 3 dollars ....

Oh and who forgot about 3 and 5 finger lids ?

coffeecup

Upvote 0
Back in school we called it Kansas weed, grown on the side of the highways and harvested by the common folk and sold to the high skool kids !

'Course back then we had, Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, Afghani, Red or Blond Lebanese, Michoacan, Meshmakahn...

I remember when a matchbox, (remember when matches came in a small box), packed full of pot was only 3 dollars ....

Oh and who forgot about 3 and 5 finger lids ?

coffeecup
OT: Damn! You're as old as I am @ozonetrooper. Do you think cocaine ruined the Columbian weed market?

Upvote 0
Cream for insomnia? Rub on cream, how does that work?
Where do you rub?

I never said anything about insomnia? Everything OK with you?

I have some CBD rub for aches and pains (and itchy dry skin), and some gel caps for sleep assistance, both work quite well for me !

Really love the cream. Back aches, hand aches, neck and shoulders. I bought the 1000(whatever) big bottle for $120 and been using it for well over a year.

Upvote 0
So oil is different from cream? I'm kinda new to this. I figured you'd rub in the oil.

The oil, or specifically the drops, you ingest. It's like 1 drop a day and that helps for a ton of stuff, including insomnia. The cream is purely for aches and pains and you just rub it in and instantly get relief.

Upvote 0
I believe that marijuana should be legalized in all countries of the world. It's amazing why alcohol is legalized worldwide, and weed is not? Considering that alcohol destroys brain cells and weed relaxes the nervous system. It helps people deal with psychological problems like depression, neurosis, anxiety. By the way, many useful things can be learned from the articles about weed on this site topgrows.com. And in general, this topic can be discussed endlessly, but as we see, we have not yet come to a common agreement in this world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones