• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help i cannot connect for usb

nerydlg

Jan 11, 2011
i have a problem when I connect my epic to pc, the pc cannot recognize the SD memory I root and cricked my epic, I installed drivers and I use ##upts# for change from modem to PDA but without success.

in "my computer" (I use win 7) appear unit F: but appear like a shadow and I can't open.

how can I do ?? please help :( only need put music.

I'm using FROYO.

i have a problem when I connect my epic to pc, the pc cannot recognize the SD memory I root and cricked my epic, I installed drivers and I use ##upts# for change from modem to PDA but without success.

in "my computer" (I use win 7) appear unit F: but appear like a shadow and I can't open.

how can I do ?? please help :( only need put music.

I'm using FROYO.

Your best bet for resolving USB problems is to follow this thread:

HELP. My computer doesn't recognize EPIC. How To mount? Drivers? Don't FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
To resolve problem with EPIC PHONE NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AS DISK DRIVE.

PURCHASE A POWERED USB DEVICE THAT WORKS OFF ELECTRICITY. Epic Phone doesn't produce enough electricity on usb port to work correctly.

Thats interesting. I always thought it was the crappy factory cable was the issue. After buying an aftermarket cable all my issues disappeared.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones