• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I cannot log into Google and Twitter

Mark65

Lurker
Feb 11, 2021
Hello, I can't log into the Youtube app or the Twitter app on my Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 7.0 Nougat). If I want to add my Google account to the YouTube app, I get a message that something went wrong and I should try again. It is the same in the Play Store.

I tried other Google accounts but the same thing happened. With Twitter it is the same that after logging in I am right back at the login screen. All other apps work fine.

All accounts can be easily logged in, in the browser of the phone or on the PC. The phone was also restarted and I also reinstalled the apps and deleted their saved data in the settings. It makes no difference whether connected to WiFi or mobile.

Does anyone know what this could be?

Thanks in advance

It could be ur account suspend on twitter and ur google hacked change the passwords check it on chrome android or ur desktop and update ur twitter and google, google account manager app from apkmirror.com and google play store and make sure ur some of ur important google apps not disabled like play services and play framework in settings > apps ur welcome

Upvote 0
Hello, I can't log into the Youtube app or the Twitter app on my Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 7.0 Nougat). If I want to add my Google account to the YouTube app, I get a message that something went wrong and I should try again. It is the same in the Play Store.

I tried other Google accounts but the same thing happened. With Twitter it is the same that after logging in I am right back at the login screen. All other apps work fine.

All accounts can be easily logged in, in the browser of the phone or on the PC. The phone was also restarted and I also reinstalled the apps and deleted their saved data in the settings. It makes no difference whether connected to WiFi or mobile.

Does anyone know what this could be?

Thanks in advance

Does YouTube and Twitter still support Android 7.0 Nougat?

Reactions: Anarchy 2021
Upvote 0
Does YouTube and Twitter still support Android 7.0 Nougat?
Smart question!, yes! :) some of them support and some dont support and depending on ur mobile phone u use if its cheap less app compatibility will be there but if its expensive the opposite and if not u can update them update them from other sources like apkmirror or apkpure! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yes both should support android 7

try this solution:
Google Play store not working? Fixes and Solutions

Thanks for all the replies. I tried this guide but the problem is still there. What i also noticed is when i open the OneDrive app and try to log in that a warning comes up that something is wrong with my Accountmanager and i should restart the phone. I went in the setting and deleted the data from the Accountmanager, uninstalled all the previous updates and installed the latest one. But it changed nothing.

Right now i'm just using the browser version of Youtube and the other ones. I spent some time to google again but with no success. It's just weird that before everything worked fine but from one day to the other it all changed. I think the OS is messed up and there isn't much i can do about it. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones