• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I can't buy any app/game ?

Hi Guys,,

I tried to buy some apps and games 2 days ago
but I can't find anything to buy in Android's Market
and iI can't get a full version of any app

(( sorry for my bad english ;) ))

Where do you live? Paid apps are only available to some countries AT THE MOMENT. They will come to you eventually. I now live in Sweden and its the same situation here, I only have access to the free apps. If you want to get to the paid apps its really quite easy (well it was for me). You need to switch your sim card to that of of a country that has access to the whole store. I had an old English SIM card laying around, so i can pop that in and then im able to access the paid for apps too. You can normally get a UK sim card FREE, or probs on ebay for

Upvote 0
Yea and if you live in South Asia like in Pakistan etc, then you can't get Paid apps on the android market itself as of yet for the reasons explained by ndring here - But if you want to get a hold of paid apps which are not available on android market as for now - you can always access other markets such as the one provided by "Slide Me" which will let you see apps that you can buy which would give you a complete access to the app itself (forgoing the trial / demo version etc) - Alternative market apps such as Slide Me etc provide programs that might not be available in the android market but most of the times they also provide softwares / programs etc which would normally be available on android market for which you need to pay money but in countries like Pakistan etc you can't see the same set of apps on the android market itself except for if you use Slide Me etc -

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones