• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I can't keep quiet anymore.. hello everyone!!

First off.. HELLO! :)

Never introduced myself I suppose, and I understand there is a particular sub-forum for introductions.. so if this isn't entirely relevant to "Incredible" only then slide me on over please.

I'm Josh.. kid on the east side going to school for automotive design, but I'm a total techy too. I'm 24, so I use the kid term lightly - I look young.. sleek baby face hehe..

Anyhoo.. YAY for new phones & technology in general. Exponential growth before your eyes (check out the vid below).

<rant>

I pre-ordered my Incredible last week and I'm so f#$@ing excited! Only downside is getting a new # after almost 10 years.

Started @ SunCom, then T-Mobile bought them.. cut that cord like a doctor ready to grab a drink. Hopped on Alltel w/ a friend then big red came storming through and ruined my sunny day. By ruined I mean, the primary line was based in bum --- egypt where VZW divested those towers. So he was essentially on "limbo" service till he was handed over to another company like a convict in transit.

I had been stuck with the Touch Pro.. for what it was, yeah.. but after like 2-3 years ICK, absolute ICK.. even with 6.5. My best friend had always been a loyal apple sucker. He's also always been the type to let other people make decisions too. Envious of the iPhone minus the whole AT&T + "I can only do what I'm told with my phone" aspect..

Now I stand on the brink of success.. my roommate is tired of hearing about incredible this incredible that.. but its pretty incredible.. I'm well aware by next year it will be piddly sticks, but im my opinion the Incredible is going to cause a tsunami effect for Android.. I wish I knew how to invest in Android Inc., cause that looks like some easy cash stock market side.

I see the life of the tech behind the Incredible to feasibly keep up till 2012, plenty of time to save cash for the Neural Network Input I hear google is working on.. plugs into your brain or something? lol

OK </rant>

So.. I'm hoping to see a lot of multiplayer games, decent vpn, remote manipulation (tv/computer/etc), trapster (damn 5-oh - I do have a heavy, correction, solid lead foot), and.. well I could go on forever but I'll give it a rest..

If you lasted this long.. KUDOS to you! Honestly guys I have a lot of input to offer, a lot of computer experience behind me and if there is anything I can do to help let me know. Testing is more then welcomed as long as you don't break my new phone, cause then I'd have to break your face (Kidding.. kinda).

Last thing, I feel bad doing this.. but if someone out there has a google voice invite, it would be much appreciated. I've requested one since November.. nothing.

Oh yeah - enjoy >>>

YouTube - Did You Know? "We are living in exponential times" (A Must Watch, Really)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones