• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I can't wake my Note 2 up

baylakedrive

Jun 7, 2012
Hi as I say I can't wake up my Note 2 but she will do every thing else like if I press the s voice app it will start and works fine and if I use may camera and say shoot it will work I just can't wake her up, I have the lock screen wake up ticked and I have tried it with out but still no go.

All the other voice works maps, recorder and keyboard ???? :thinking::thinking:

Hi as I say I can't wake up my Note 2 but she will do every thing else like if I press the s voice app it will start and works fine and if I use may camera and say shoot it will work I just can't wake her up, I have the lock screen wake up ticked and I have tried it with out but still no go.

All the other voice works maps, recorder and keyboard ???? :thinking::thinking:

You've got me wondering if there is something set in the lock screen options that's preventing the home screen from showing. Also, do you have the "screen off and lock" check box set in "device administrator?"

Upvote 0
You've got me wondering if there is something set in the lock screen options that's preventing the home screen from showing. Also, do you have the "screen off and lock" check box set in "device administrator?"

Ok if I open the lock screen and then try to wake her up it still won't work

I have just been in to "device administrator?" and that is empty :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones