1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

"I HAVE MINE..." Thread...General

Last Updated:

1. falconey

falconey Well-Known Member

Dude finally showed up with my precious.

Advertisement
    marctronixx, JunBringer and EarlyMon like this.
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Question for those who got theirs already - did you order yours via the "pre-order for SP Premier" page?

I have never pre-ordered before, so I was not sure if I could pre-order, and then have to wait til 6/24 before Sprint shipped.

Can those of you who pre-ordered confirm that Sprint ships right away?
  3. VR6Slvr

VR6Slvr Member

Same here, going at lunch Friday to pick it up from the Sprint store.
    marctronixx likes this.
  4. treven21

treven21 Well-Known Member

Same here I'll be at best buy bright and early Friday AM.

5. ikonosin

ikonosin Active Member

I ordered mine yesterday morning through a link posted in the Sprint Premiere Community.
  6. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

So, my Radio Shack just called me and asked what time would i like to come pick up my 3VO tomorrow, and i got so excited, I was like i will be there when you open!!!! Then she said that she was sorry and meant Friday, and i got sad, and said could I still get it tomorrow. She informed me that while they had them in stock, I would have to wait until Friday since that is launch day :(
  7. RichboyJhae

RichboyJhae Well-Known Member

Oh dude... That sucks... lmao.
  8. treven21

Bummer man. Well know that there are a bunch of us in the same boat.

9. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

I simply ordered my on *2 yesterday on my Sprint phone and it arrived today@ 11:30 AM

AndroidSPCS likes this.
  10. treven21

I know some people are happy and some are chomping at the bit to get theirs.

However I want to just say......I'm going to have my cake and ice cream too. I'm coming to my buddies family plan with 4 others and will be paying $55 a month unlimited everything with insurance once we get me set up Friday.

So while I envy you guys getting your phones......I'll feel a little better knowing that I'm not getting raped for the next 2 years.

Enjoy nonetheless!
  11. Munnarg

Munnarg Well-Known Member

Got mine and just got back to work. I checked and found an HTC update so I installed it. It updated the bootloader and the software 1.13.651.7. Bootloader is still locked though.
    AndroidSPCS likes this.
  12. treven21

There goes your work day. LOL!

13. xPhantom

xPhantom Well-Known Member

Sprint ships them right away. I ordered mine yesterday afternoon and it is here today!
    marctronixx, AndroidSPCS and EarlyMon like this.
  14. miggest

miggest Member

Got mine at 11:00 this morning. Have been taking it to meetings and have not been able to activate it. Can't wait till I have time to play with it.
    marctronixx and EarlyMon like this.
  15. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns! VIP Member

OMG HELP! I can't get the box to open!

-edit-
    nvm, i forgot to take the little clear stickers off.
  16. alornew

alornew Member

I never pre-ordered efore either and it was relatively painless. I ordered it 12:30EST AM Jun 21 It got delivered to my address 1:30EST PM today. Fastest online purchase I ever had without paying for overnight.
    marctronixx and AndroidSPCS like this.
  17. JasonJermaine

JasonJermaine New Member

Same here...I can't wait.
  18. mikebgb4

mikebgb4 Active Member

JEEZ!!!! It's almost 3 pm lol. Dude is waiting til the last minute. Still no 3vo :(.

Mike
    marctronixx likes this.
  19. RadMarv

RadMarv Member

Arrived 11:49 AM PST :D:D:D
    marctronixx likes this.
  20. BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite Well-Known Member

I just got mine!
    marctronixx likes this.
  21. NanoVirus

NanoVirus Active Member

I have mine, man I have never had so much fun with my clothes on in a long time.
  22. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Well-Known Member

I'm geek'in out! My Wife surprised me and she's bringing my Evo3D up tonight instead of tomorrow. Woohoo! I <3 my WIFE!!!!

Question: Should I plug my Evo3D in right away and let it charge all the way? Should I let it run dead? I'm not sure what to do about the battery/charging the first time.
    marctronixx and RichboyJhae like this.
  23. blackcar

blackcar Well-Known Member

ordered mine yesterday, its in my hands and activated now! so much for working the rest of the day. :)
  24. ArtGuy

ArtGuy Well-Known Member

Ok guys, they been charging long enough. So what's cool, what's not, how does the 3D video look, etc, etc...?
  25. thelonewizard

thelonewizard Well-Known Member

Just got mine at 4:05 p.m. EST. Sucks being 30 minutes away from the UPS hub and still being one of the last deliveries of the day. Oh well.

I'm not even going to open it yet. Have to finish renovating before I get to play with my new toy. :D
    marctronixx likes this.