• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"I HAVE MINE..." Thread...

Man I am so jealous, I actually just ordered on now online, but man was it a hassle. Couldn't get the reps on the phone to do it, and I had to order one phone through them because my wife wants the EVO Shift, and they are selling it for 74.99 there instead of 149.99 on the website.

So long story short I had to submit two orders, one on the phone and one on the website. I am looking forward to joining Sprint, I liked being at Verizon because I had good service with them but man I hate the way they are changing everything and how expensive they are. I will be saving some money here.

Congrats to everyone that already received their phones, I am truly jealous :)

Hopefully I will get mine as soon as everyone else.

P.S. One last question, how long was your guys's shipping suppose to take? Mine says 2-5 but I didn't know if I would get it sooner.

Upvote 0
dude.. i thought your said your wife had it .. and was bringing it to you in the hospital.??
Apparently, it wasn't delivered. UPS said they had delivered it online but she got home and there was no phone. They finally delivered it a few minutes ago, but too late for her to bring it to me because of the drive time involved. My Father is bringing it to me in the morning on his way to work. So I'll have my Evo3D bright and early in the 'AM'. :eek:

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
Apparently, it wasn't delivered. UPS said they had delivered it online but she got home and there was no phone. They finally delivered it a few minutes ago, but too late for her to bring it to me because of the drive time involved. My Father is bringing it to me in the morning on his way to work. So I'll have my Evo3D bright and early in the 'AM'. :eek:
Uh, what's that? Speak up man, I can't hear you! :D

Upvote 0
I know this is a pointless thread and nobody cares but... Yay, mine finally came, in the "11th hour". It showed up at 6:46pm (UPS.com says overnight delivery drivers stop for the day at 7pm). I totally expected it way earlier today and feared I was going to have to wait till tomorrow. Of course it showed up minutes after I left the house for a meeting tonight too.

I can tell the battery life will be better based on how long it has been charging so far. Fresh out of the box not turned on yet, its been almost 2 hours plugged in and the red LED is still lit (glad it is really red this year and not orange-ish).

Upvote 0
So, when you get the phone the best thing to do is charge it up all the way before turning it on? How do you know it's fully charged? A green light?

Also, on activation. Do I call Sprint? Or is it automatic? Either way, what do I do with my old Sprint phone? Just turn it off? Or can I leave both phones on while I transfer my contact information?

Thanks guys.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones