• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I Love My OSF

lfc4ever

Android Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2011
Does what I need it to, I have had CM7 & custom rom 2.2, custom rom was best for me & my basic needs, MP3 playing, phone (lol!), text, surfing news sites, football updates, puzzle solving & physics type games.

32gb SD card inside to carry all my beloved MP3.

Battery life could have been better. I have 2 x spare batteries charged, 1 I carry with me, the other 1 is left behind for when I get back if I need to swap over, I always have a charged one ready anyway.

So - what is my next phone? I'm looking for good battery life, a bigger screen, 32gb sd card is very important, (oh how I wish they had gone to 64gb or 2 x 32gb even by now), games is not important, rooting & OS customisation would be great, lightweight would be nice too.

Any recommendations, or stick with what I have for another 6 months? :D

Reactions: dannymur
I luv mine too, but I think I am moving on.......
cry.gif

My son has a deal at work, and it means he can get a Samsung Galaxy W i8150 for free!!!!

He will continue to use his beloved iPhone 4
mad.gif
confused.gif

and give the old man the Galaxy, as my Christmas pressy.....the little miser.

But, it means more fun for me, as this is pretty new, mid-range, but much better processor than the Blade, and comes with 2.3.4 out of the box, with all the custom ROM's yet to be developed!!!! yippee!!!

But, i will keep an eye on this place, just in case
wink.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones