• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I must say.

Hell if I didn't flash it everyday I would also have it customized :p ATM just stuck with ADW, but alot of folks use LP so ya maybe when we go in to SB/RC2 I might start using it all and drop NB.

You know you can backup the settings and customizations with LauncherPro right? I flash nightlies everyday and the backup feature has really come in handy. I used to love adw so much, but I have been converted with all of the customizations. I love how you can use any icon you want for the dock it's really awesome.

Upvote 0
I know lol I used it but since I moved from CM7 Alpha build to NB now I just keep it default as is :p as most of the data is backed up to Google's cloud and installs app, restore basic setting after flash. Ill wait till RC2 or SB at least before I modify it or if I ever go back to IGv1.1.6 but for now ill keep it like this hell I don't even use Titanium Backup Pro even when I have it installed. As I do alot of testing I flash it 5-6times per day hell just 2nights ago I flashed NB#3 like 20times as I was testing new LBQ kernel.

EDIT: Just flashed CM7NB#6 lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones