• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need a google pixel 8 manual

Clear recently used apps? Try swiping up slowly and holding for a second then lifting your finger when you see the history, that will bring them all up. Swipe right and click clear all. If you're using 3 button navigation tap the square button and swipe right and click clear all.

Upvote 0
try this:

you can add buttons like home, back and app overview(which are you opened apps)

Upvote 0
you can add buttons like home, back and app overview(which are you opened apps)
I go back and forth between swiping and 3 button gestures and actually prefer 3 button. 2 button was best but Google giveth and Google taketh away. Le sigh.

Upvote 0
Phones haven't come with 'manuals' as I know of them since like 2010. I think the most you get is a 'quick start guide' at best, and if the device is cheap enough some hilarious Engrish on top as a bonus ("Running game too long could cause fuselage to have fever" was one warning about my RCA Voyager tablet from Walmart!)

I used to buy 'for Dummies' books that gave a more in-depth view of any smartphone I bought, and they were excellent reference materials, and conveniently located in the Kindle app. Unfortunately, Nobody has written one for the Z Flip 4. I'm still trying to figure out what that 'membrane' is on the upper left side of the frame. It does nothing when touched, or swiped, but has to be there for a reason?

Upvote 0
Swipe down twice from your home screen, see the little gear towards the bottom right?
Screenshot_20231225-104244.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones