• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I need help bad. Please.

Sorry for posting this twice but I didn't think it was in the right section of the forums.
Ok so I seriously think I messed up my phone. I have a rooted debranded x10, obviously because I am posting here, that was running slow so I did a factory data reset on the phone. When it came back on it was running more smoothly but now my middle button does nothing! I can't figure out how to set it. Also I have no lock screen which really bothers me too. I don't know what to do.
Does anyone know how to get these features back on the phone? When I go under the settings screen and click sony ericsson it gives me a option for settings download and then at&t but it doesnt seem to do anything when I click it.
Did I really ruin my phone?
I'm kind of having a bad week I really hope someone can please help me out.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones