• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need help you guys!

Jusskese

Lurker
Jul 6, 2014
ok so I have a ZOPO ZP980 strait from China loved the phone awesome specs and all ran great for six months until yesterday I ran into a serious problem..... all I remember doing was turning of the wifi on the phone and disabling juice defender (the ultimate one) next thing I know I have absolutely no cell phone signal..... Ive done a factory reset and still the problem exist! IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO HAS A BIT OF ADVICE OR A SOLUTION? BECAUSE I'VE TRIED! and im a bit pissed that was an awesome phone :(

Thanks Mikestony

my carrier is tmobile and while I was having this issue with my zopo model I was able to use that very same sim card on another phone so it isnt any issues with the carrier...... also on the zopo model I was only able to have internet access when I turned on wifi data and cell reception was completely shot

Upvote 0
Hmmm, not sure but how about this idea.
When you factory reset, were you able to turn wifi back on?
The reason I ask this is, I wonder if your apps (including JD) redownloaded automatically and the settings in JD rendered the cell radio inoperative (because your JD settings took effect)?
That may be a bit of a stretch of an idea, but just throwing it out there :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones